Sunday, December 13, 2009

Game in a day - Post #1

I'm going to develop 3 games in 3 days for the iPhone.

Anyone that's interested to test and play for me, please contact me at admin (..AT..) drewfx (..DOT..)com. I will need your unique id for your iphone or ipod.

Of those UIDs sent I will send out Ad Hoc releases and then get you guys to vote on the best one. From there I will develop the most popular one into a full blow commercial app.

I've blocked out each game so far into what I will achieve each hour - up to 9 hours.

For each day, and each game I will be demonstrating what I believe will be a compelling game dynamic.

Stay iTuned.

1 comment:

beetlefeet said...

Awesome! Game Dev Frenzy! I'm without reliable internet at the moment, otherwise I'd hit you up for those ad-hoc releases. Eager to see what you come up with!